An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- How many cm are in 265 feet and 1 inches?
- 265 feet and 1 inches is equal to how many cm?
- How to convert 265 feet and 1 inches to cm?
- What is 265 feet and 1 inches in cm?
- How many is 265 feet and 1 inches in cm?
feetcm.com © 2022