An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- How many feet and inches are in 6.46 centimeters?
- 6.46 centimeters is equal to how many feet and inches?
- How to convert 6.46 centimeters to feet and inches?
- What is 6.46 centimeters in feet and inches?
- How many is 6.46 centimeters in feet and inches?
feetcm.com © 2022